Tis the season for sparkly lights, snowflakes, and cocoa. And at the Blossoms of Light at the Denver Botanic Gardens, you can have it all! The lights are breathtaking! Some even dance to music. Be sure to stop by the hot cocoa bar to mix in your own toppings before you stroll through the lights.
A holly jolly list from our friends over at MOXIE & JR!
We particularly love the first one. :)
1. Read The Night Before Christmas in Ski Country (and watch out for Santa in your hot tub!)
2. Watch your favorite Christmas movie (our favorite is Elf)
4. Decorate the house and tree with these DIY decorations
5. Snuggle by the fire with hot chocolate (try new flavors like these)
6. Go caroling through the neighborhood
7. Bake your favorite holiday cookies
8. Visit a holiday market near you
9. Proudly wear your Ugly Christmas Sweater
10. Explore your state's best Christmas lights
"Yeah. Tofurky is the bomb, man."